Some by mi
YUJA NIACIN BLEMISH CARE SERUM + BRIGHTENING SLEEPING MASK SET
Regular price Dhs. 150.00 Sale price
YUJA NIACIN SET
BLEMISH CARE SERUM + BRIGHTENING SLEEPING MASK
SOME BY MI Brightening Recipes
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin, brightening ingredient which helps to get rid of pigmentation, freckles, melasma and blemishes
- Glutathione, Arbutin → Help skin to become soft, fresh and dewy
- 12 types of Vitamin → Gives glowing skin
This serum brightens dull and uneven skin tone by targeting blemishes, freckles, and pigmentation to create a fresh and dewy complexion.
- A dual functional product: Whitening + Anti-wrinkle.
- It contains 82% of Korean Yuja Extract for brightening and moisturizing.
- With 5% of Niacinamide to brighten up skin.
- Prevents the forming of melanin with Glutathione and Arbutin.
- Revitalises dull skin and ease of skin stress with 12 types of Vitamins.
- It is a lightweight texture lets the skin absorb easily and leaves skin without a sticky feeling.
A multifunctional sleeping mask formulated with Yuja extract helps achieve a radiant and youthful complexion. It also contains glutathione and niacinamide for brightening, aquaxyl, and fructan for moisturizing, as well as ten kinds of vitamins for revitalizing benefits. Perfect for those with dry skin, dull skin, uneven skin tone or eye bags. The quick-absorbing formula boasts a light and refreshing texture plus relaxing citrus scent for a good night’s sleep.
- This-2-in-1 Sleeping Mask contains Niacinamide 5% and YUJA extract.
- It provides intensive brightening and moisturizing to the skin while sleeping.
- Capacity: 60g 2.11 oz
- Brightens and moisturizes skin with 70% of Goheung Yuja Extract.
- Improves skin tone and brightens skin with Glutathione, Arbutin and Resmelin®.
- Hydrates skin with Aquaxyl and Fructan™ and vitalizes skin with 10 kinds of vitamins.
*How to use*
- Apply a proper amount of serum on the face evenly.
- Pat gently for further absorption.
- After all your skincare routine, apply the cream onto the face as the last step of your basic night skincare routine, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Evenly spread all over your face.
- Wash your face in the next morning.